- The design without central division allows for better accessibility for dogs that are of a large size, awakening or that have reduced mobility.
- The space between the door and the housing is kept to a minimum, which prevents the animal from stranding its paws and injuring itself.
- The housing is sturdy, made of 20 gauge sheet steel.
- The opening of the doors is reversible, allowing for more arrangements of the cage. It is possible to open the door from the left or the right.
- The screw ends are Torx-type, making it easy to assemble and disassemble.
- The hinges are made of stainless steel to guarantee durability and strength year after year.
- The internal corners of the cage are rounded to prevent dust, impurities and litter from entering the cage. Maintenance is hence easier.
- When placed one next to the other, the cages act together as a sounding board. They are built with anti-vibration cushions, which helps to stabilize and sound-proof them. This is a big deal to the animals.
- The latches are made of polypropylene which helps in softening the door closure and reduces noise.
- The floor is slightly recessed so that the liquids do not flow up front.
- The rods that make up the wire mesh doors are round so that dirt cannot accumulate.
- Translucent doors are made of a grade of polycarbonate that is resistant to cat claws and daily washing, so they will not tarnish over time.
- Openings are made in the bottom and top of the polycarbonate door to promote adequate air circulation in the animal’s interior.
- All cages are stackable so you can create a modular unit that best suits your needs.
- Made in Canada
Double Door Stainless Steel Cages
The double-door stainless-steel cage is very practical for large animals. This design without central division facilitates the insertion of a sleeping or mobility-impaired animal. This cage is offered with a wire mesh door or a clear polycarbonate door that facilitates maintenance while minimizing the risk of cross-contamination between occupants.
*Cages are 28″ 3/4 deep
Use our new cage builder to configure your set up.
Sorry, this product is not available in your country
See how easy it is to prepare your cages for cleaning!
Disinfection in the last year has taken on marked importance in order to avoid as much contamination as possible. The design of our Canadian cages was specifically made with the primary goal of easy cleaning.
See how easy it is to dismantle our cages to clean them!