- The cage is divided into two parts so the animal can have a larger living area and another one dedicated to its grooming.
- The space between the door and the housing is kept to a minimum, which prevents the animal from stranding its paws and injuring itself.
- The housing is sturdy, made of 20 gauge sheet steel.
- The hinges are made of stainless steel to guarantee durability and strength year after year.
- The internal corners of the cage are rounded to prevent dust, impurities and litter from entering the cage. Maintenance is hence easier.
- The latches are made of polypropylene, a material that helps in softening the door closure and reduces noise.
- The floor is slightly recessed so that the liquids do not flow up front.
- The rods that make up the mesh doors are round so that dirt cannot accumulate.
- Translucent doors are made of a grade of polycarbonate that is resistant to cat claws and daily washing, so they will not tarnish over time.
- Openings are made in the bottom and top of the polycarbonate door to promote adequate air circulation in the animal’s interior.
- All cages are stackable so you can create a modular unit that best suits your needs.
The stainless-steel cat-condo offers the animal a greater living area, separating the litter from the living space. This cage is offered with a wire mesh door or a clear polycarbonate door that facilitates maintenance while minimizing the risk of cross-contamination between occupants. This cage also includes polycarbonate accessories that are dishwasher safe.
*Cages are 28″ 3/4 deep
Sorry, this product is not available in your country
See how easy it is to prepare your cages for cleaning!
Disinfection in the last year has taken on marked importance in order to avoid as much contamination as possible. The design of our Canadian cages was specifically made with the primary goal of easy cleaning.
See how easy it is to dismantle our cages to clean them!